Hit me up at 386-3101,
or Email me at AJ@x1015.com
BEER ME!!! (Jameson happily accepted as well)
Thanks to Jim Koch, founder of Boston Brewing Company, makers of Sam Adams...
Here are some summer beer tips, to make sure your getting the most out of each bottle.
Each Weekday around , I'll be playing a Cover song from bands you know and love! Of course, requests are always welcome, so feel free to send me an email with the cover song of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the playlist, click the pic above.
Sour and Moi with Sevendust
Hanging out with 10 Years
The following questions may seemacceptable for a job interview, but as it turns out, they are illegal in the US. I know I've been asked a few of these in the past; have you?
1) Have you ever been arrested? An employer can't actually ask you about your arrest record, but it is acceptable to ask if you've ever been convicted of a crime.
2) Are you married? This question is illegal because it reveals your marital status and can also reveal your sexual orientation.
3) Do you have children? It's unlawful to deny someone employment if they have children or if they plan on having kids in the future.
4) What county are you from? It's illegal beacuse it involves your national origin. It is acceptable for you to be asked if you're authorized to work in a certain country.
5) Do you have any outstanding debt? Employers have to have permission BEFORE asking about your credit history. They can't disqualify you from employmenr unless it directly affects your ability to perform the position you're interviewing for.
6) Do you socially drink? Asking about your drinking habits violates the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.